Education Consultant (Private School Placements)
Salary - according to experience
- Performance bonus based on merit and not just sales
- Laptop, pension, 22 days holiday, free car parking
- Great career prospects in a buoyant exciting company.
Location – Wateringbury, Kent
- Converting parent enquiries into retained clients
- Advising impartially on suitable choice of private schools after counselling parents on academic track record, curriculum, facilities, gender/religious preferences etc.
- Guiding client through a successful admissions process
- Similar role for university placements
Education Advisers provides information and advice to parents seeking private schools and colleges. We were established in 2004 and now run 12 different websites, which generate more than 1 million visitors per year. We also work with schools to develop their own recruitment strategies.
The Education Consultant will be involved from the outset in advising parents on school and college placements. This role has real job satisfaction working with a small team of dynamic work colleagues.EA is primarily an internet driven company. The EC is expected to be involved in website design / improvement and evolving ideas to improve EA’s enquiry volumes and conversion into business.This also includes becoming completely au fait with EA’s pricing strategy for advice and contributing to refining it to maximise both sales and profits for the company.
The role reports directly to EA’s Joint Managing Director, Mary Murayama.
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Experience of UK private schools, either as an employee, a parent or one’s own education
- A driven personality with a desire to provide a client with best quality advice possible
- An effective communicator, persuasive with both our affluent clients and also senior school staff
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Some foreign language ability would be advantageous because of our large international client base
- UK university degree desirable
The Education Consultant will gradually be expected to undertake travel (mostly in the UK) to meet schools and business introducers. A major objective is to develop business with schools, colleges and other introducers. The Education Consultant is expected to be integrally involved in devising / delivering / pricing the solutions and not just selling them.
Development of new services and business initiatives, for example marketing and implementing pupil assessment programmes.The Education Consultant should become familiar with all aspects of EA’s operations including administration processes, billing / accounting, database management and customer management systems to contribute help if and when required.
The role is based at EA’s main office in Wateringbury, Kent.
Mary Murayama, Joint Managing Director
Education Advisers Ltd
The Old Stables
Home Farm, Red Hill,
Wateringbury, Kent ME18 5NN
Phone 01622 813870
Email your CV to email@example.com